How to do well in this class
Before the lab
- Know what’s coming up. Each week, look at the schedule to know what lab is coming up.
- Be prepared. Read the chapter in the manual before you come to the lab.
- In your own words, explain to yourself or someone else what the upcoming lab is about.
During the lab
- Read the lab instructions carefully.
- Follow the instructions carefully.
- Make sure that you know what you are doing and why you are doing it.
- Don’t be afraid to ask your instructor for help or clarifications.
After the lab
- Ask yourself: what was this lab about? What did we do? How did we do it?
- In your own words, tell yourself or someone else what you learned in the lab.